Do you ever want to talk to someone but
1) You feel like you’re bothering them or coming off clingy
2) You don’t have anything to say, you just want to talk to them
3) You don’t know how to hold a conversation to save your life
Reblog if you’re in the Agents of Shield fandom.
I’m really curious.
About a million years (two months) ago, I asked for prompts. Then I promptly (hah) fell off the face of the Earth because I’m taking my professional qualifications at the moment and they have turned out to be way more time consuming than expected.
But I just finished a module and hopefully(!) I’ll be able to get some prompt fills up in the next couple of days.
Okay. This has been a PSA. <3
dark-siren asked: Tora, I have to ask - what the hell have you done to me? I just finished your first Feelstide fic (which I ADORED, all the high school AUs pls *_____*), and now all I want from life is more of Steve and Bucky in that verse. I blame you for everything. *_____________*
Hee! *claps* I feel so proud! Steve/Bucky is like the sneak-attack OTP that pops up every now and then and makes PERFECT sense.
I did actually start writing their side to the high school AU; maybe I should pick it up again. I’ve been failing at writing ANYTHING lately, but should have more time again now. *fingers crossed*
- Me: I'll sleep early tonight and get a good 8 hours
- Me: *watches entire season of tv show*
- Me: *reads every book i own*
- Me: *goes on quest to find the holy grail*